MEMORY VERSE: BUT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELF-CONTROL; AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. GALATIANS 5:22-23
younger kids (k-2) review questions:
1. What does it mean to be faithful? (Faithful means to keep your promises, to do what you say you will do.)
2. Is God faithful? (Yes! God does what He says He will do.)
3. What was the promise God made that we learned about today? (God promised to send Jesus to save sinners.)
4. Did God keep His promise? (Yes! Jesus Came to Save Sinners!)
5. How did Jesus save sinners? (Jesus died on the cross to save us from sin.)
6. Did Jesus Stay dead? (No! Jesus rose from the grave; Jesus is still alive.)
7. Where is Jesus? (In heaven with the Father, preparing a place for those who love and trust Jesus.)
8. Who did Jesus send to help us here on earth? (The Holy Spirit)
9. How does the Holy Spirit help us? (The Holy Spirit helps us to obey and love God.)
10. Will Jesus come back someday? (Yes! Jesus will come to take those who love and trust Him to heaven).
older kids (grades 3-5) review questions:
1. What does it mean to be “faithful”? (To do what you say you will do, to keep promises)
2. Is anyone you know perfectly faithful? Are you? (No)
3. What are some promises God kept in the Bible? (Never to flood the world again. To give Abraham a son. To deliver Israel from slavery)
4. God is perfectly faithful. How does that make you feel? What do you think about God?
5. What is the biggest promise God kept for us? (To save us through Jesus)
6. What is the price Jesus had to pay to save us and be faithful to the promises of God? (His life on the cross.)
7. What did God promise about Jesus, about His Spirit? (That Jesus will come back, and that His Spirit will help us while we wait for Jesus)
8. How does God help us to be faithful like him? (His Spirit lives in us and helps us to become more like Jesus)
9. What are some things you could ask the Spirit to help you be faithful with?