Memory Verse: “Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.” Proverbs 30:5
Younger Kids Review Questions
1. Was the Bible written a long time ago or recently?
2. How many languages was it written in?
3. How many languages is it in now?
4. What are the three things the Bible is good for? (Help us know God, encourage us as we follow Jesus, and teach us how to live on earth)
Older Kids Review Questions:
1. What is God communicating with us through the Bible? (Who he is, how much He loves us and wants us to have a relationship with him)
2. How is your life map kind of like the Bible? (Both tell a story and tell about someone)