Younger Kids Review Questions:
1. What are some of the ways that God took care of his people, the Israelites? (he saved them from being slaves, he made the water split in 2 so that they could walk on dry land)
2. What is the name of the mountain they went to after God split the Red Sea? (Mt. Sinai)
3. What promises did God make to the Israelites? (To love them, protect them, bless them, and be with them)
4. What are the things God asked us to do called? (Commandments)
5. Who can remember some of the first ten commandments? (give them a chance to answer; it’s okay if they don’t remember all of them)
6. Did the Israelites keep the commandments? (No)
7. Do we keep the commandments? (No)
8. But God did not stop loving us. Who did he send to keep all the commandments for us? (Jesus!)
9. How come we get to be with God even if we broke all the rules? (Jesus died on the cross for us!)
Memory Verse: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. 1 John 5:13
Older Kids Review Questions:
Jeopardy style review questions.
100 point questions:
1. What are three ways God is good? (knows everything, owns everything, can do anything, loves us, etc.)
2. Who were we made to look, act, and be like? (God)
200 point questions:
1. How should we treat other people if we know they are made in the image of God? (with respect, kindness and love)
2. How should we think of our lives if we know we were made in the image of God? (we were made to do really great things!)
300 point question:
1. How is the image of God broken when we sin?
2. Two part question: Who made it possible for us to go back to reflecting the image of God again? How did he do it?