Younger Kids Questions (Pre-K-1)
1. What do we call anything that we love more than God? (an idol)
2. Is it ok to love anything more than we love God? (no!)
3. What did King Nebuchadnezzar have made for the people to worship? (a statue of himself that was an idol)
4. When were the people supposed to bow down and worship the idol? (whenever they heard the horn)
5. Did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego bow down and worship the idol? (no!)
6. How did the King feel when he heard that the three men would not worship the idol? (he was very mad)
7. What happened to the 3 men because they would not bow down and worship the idol? (they were thrown into the fiery furnace)
8. Who took care of the 3 men when they were thrown into the fire? (God!)
9. Who was in charge of the fire? (God! God is in Charge of Everything!)
Older Kids Questions (2nd-5th)
1. How good would you say God is? Why?
2. When is God not good? (He is always good.)
3. When we have hard times, does that mean God is not good? Why do you think that? Is it hard for you to believe that God is good? (God has allowed the world to have evil in it, like in the story of Job, but He is always good.)
4. How long does God’s goodness last? (Forever)
5. What things has God given you that are good things?
6. Who made those things good? (God)
7. Where do all good things come from? (God: He is the only source of good.)
8. Would you want to trust a God who was evil? (Probably not)
9. Finish this sentence: “I can trust God because He is…” (Good)
10. Do you have any questions about trusting God because He is good?